Problem With Technical indicator

hello sir,

I need your help, I am creating a custom indicator, but I have problem with reinitialize the indicator, I did not understand why ArrayFree is not working.

if I change my input then it buffer not working properly. 

I am attached my code , my strategy is  , the first buffer is check my current candle in under the prev candle or not, then the second buffer is for buy when price is higher than 1 buffer value, and opp for sell in buffer 3,
and also if we found continuously 2 under candle, then we check first one bar for high and low.
Please help me, i did not understand the issue. i attach same input but see the behavior of the indicator

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

Please insert the code correctly: You can insert the code into the message (using the button Code) or attach the code to the message (using the button Attach file).

hello ,

I attached my code. Please help

thank you in advance

Megha

• www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

Megha Relan:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your other topic.

Ok sir, but i though my topic is old now, and no one can check.