MQL config file to automatically log in?

Based on the documentation which lists a Login and a Password entries, I thought creating my custom config file that would allow me to run EAs programatically from a Windows command line should be a relatively straightforward task. 

I created the following very basic .ini file, almost identical to the one provided in the link above:

Login=LOGIN001NAME
  Password=PASS002WORD
  Server=MetaQuotes-demo
  AutoConfiguration=false
  EnableDDE=true
  EnableNews=false

And then ran the following command from the command line (note: I had previously added the directory in which terminal64.exe is located, to my Windows path):

terminal64.exe /config:"C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\my_unique_accountID\config\my_custom_config.ini"

This does launch the MetaTrader platform in case it had been closed, but once the platform loads, a popup asks for my login details (which are even remembered/autofilled, so I don't have to do anything else besides just clicking "OK"). I doubt the system would require a manual approval of login details every time. I don't understand though, how this happens, since I specified the correct login and password info in my .ini file, it is in the correct location, and as far as I'm concerned, the command line call is also in the correct format according to the documentation. 

Could someone please help as to what I am missing? 

Edit: I use Meta Trader 5 and Windows 10.

Configuration at Startup - Tools - MetaTrader 4 Help
Configuration at Startup - Tools - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The client terminal can be launched with some predefined settings. For this purpose, the configuration file name will be passed to the client...

Levente Csibi:

Based on the documentation which lists a Login and a Password entries, I thought creating my custom config file that would allow me to run EAs programatically from a Windows command line should be a relatively straightforward task. 

I created the following very basic .ini file, almost identical to the one provided in the link above:

And then ran the following command from the command line (note: I had previously added the directory in which terminal64.exe is located, to my Windows path):

This does launch the MetaTrader platform in case it had been closed, but once the platform loads, a popup asks for my login details (which are even remembered/autofilled, so I don't have to do anything else besides just clicking "OK"). I doubt the system would require a manual approval of login details every time. I don't understand though, how this happens, since I specified the correct login and password info in my .ini file, it is in the correct location, and as far as I'm concerned, the command line call is also in the correct format according to the documentation. 

Could someone please help as to what I am missing? 

Edit: I use Meta Trader 5 and Windows 10.

Why are using MT4 documentation and syntax for MT5 ?
Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
After installation, a group of programs of the trading platform is added to the Start menu, and the program shortcut is created on the desktop. Use...
Reason: