Can't Login To MT4

Hi Everyone,

I've been using MT4 for about a week or two now. From what I can tell it's very buggy and the business is poorly laid out as I'd be forced to contact an e-mail based in Cyprus with any technical issues and they won't get back to me so I thought I'd try here first.

Has anyone else had issues with logging into MT4 on the PC application. I've been logged in all last week but I had trouble last night with buying a robot so I restarted the computer and clicked on the IG application. My trading account is logged in but my community account was logged out. I try logging in though File>"MQL5 Community Login" and the Register an Account in terminal link and every time I click the "Buy" button but I put in the correct password and it won't log in.

Scratching my head as to how people successfully run robots all year with the amount of issues that keep popping up on this platform.

Any help would be appreciated.

.."with logging into MT4 on the PC application"..
If your PC application is stationary computer with Windows so you can use your forum login/pass to login to Community tab in Metatrader.
Also - check the build of your MT4 (as far as I know - it should be 1170 or higher.

If your computer is on Linux or MacOS so you may have the issue with login to Community tab.
But the Market and the Signals do not work for Linux and Mac in case of Metatrader 4 (for information).

Reason: