A developer's profile & reviews should be able to view before accepting them to do a job

This stems from the various issues i've had recently with developers in the freelance section. For me, it's always a gamble for picking someone right to do your work for you and to ensure that the EA is bespoke.

But recently i'm having trouble with developers who do not understand simple instructions, sometimes due to a lack of understanding the English language (which is never good, but we both try our best) and others who simply have a lack of coding knowledge (this is rich coming from someone who can't code, but it's why i use the freelance!). An example of this would be on one of my jobs, i clearly stressed that whoever shall take my job request must know about the martingale strategy and how it works. One developer said "yes i understand exactly what you want/ need" but further down the line of development, i found myself explaining what martingale is and how it works which gives my confidence a huge blow to whether my job request will be correct. In the end, the developer continuously sent me wrong EAs and asking me if it's okay ( i have a large tolerance to this type of stuff, but when they keep sending me updates of the unfinished EA which has the SAME problem, it gets a bit frustrating).

Also, i get a few other developers who tell me they have correctly applied "X" task just to make me accept the demonstration, however, when i test out the different parameters and the overall EA it's just simply not correct at all, never mind up to standard.

I always feel wrong to request arbitration, but on the flip-side i'm not willing to pay for something that is not correct in accordance to my request right? 

I think this is more for me to find someone who i'm able to discuss my jobs with through a phone call, Telegram or other, more easier form of contact. But right now, i find myself left to empty promises of completion dates and very inconsistent messages back. Overall, my time these past few months have been awful with developers.

<Deleted>

Reason: