List of Agents, I have no cpu.

When I login to check agents on mql5 homepage, I normally see my cpu and the 4 cores.

Few days after, they are gone from that list. ( Do see picture I have attached )

Why does it disappear from time to time. It is very annoying.

Files:
metatester5.png  26 kb

MQLCN-Hero :

When I login to check agents on mql5 homepage, I normally see my cpu and the 4 cores.

Few days after, they are gone from that list. ( Do see picture I have attached )

Why does it disappear from time to time. It is very annoying.

Uncheck the 'Active last day' checkbox ...

I feel stup*d that I missed that one. Thanks

One more thing, ok maybe more then just one thing. :P

Can I install this client on more computers to make more processors/cores available?

Are there any limitation per account?

What are the minimum requirements?

MQLCN-Hero: Can I install this client on more computers to make more processors/cores available? Are there any limitation per account? What are the minimum requirements?

I no longer use agents, but when I did a few back, I shared multiple PC's with no problem. I don't think there were any official limitations at the time.

EDIT: Also, there is a minimum "PR Rating" that is required for it to be able to be used by the cloud and earn you money!

Meta tester 5 agents manager
Meta tester 5 agents manager
  • www.mql5.com
Hello guys I have installed the Meta tester 2 days ago, but i haven't got any task/jobs yet...

MQLCN-Hero :

I feel stup*d that I missed that one. Thanks

One more thing, ok maybe more then just one thing. :P

Can I install this client on more computers to make more processors/cores available?

Are there any limitation per account?

What are the minimum requirements?

If you find out that you are installing agents on someone else's computers (on a computer that is not legally yours), you will be sanctioned.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you find out that you are installing agents on someone else's computers (on a computer that is not legally yours), you will be sanctioned.

Wont happen, but are laptops a good idea to use, I got couple of laptops, but mostly desktops.

I got 148 pr and I use I5 2500.

I do have a desktop with Intel extreme Q9950 & one with Q6600.

As i recall it, the Q6600 is a dual core.

Can these 2 computers get a chance to be used?

MQLCN-Hero:

I got 148 pr and I use I5 2500.

I do have a desktop with Intel extreme Q9950 & one with Q6600.

As i recall it, the Q6600 is a dual core.

Can these 2 computers get a chance to be used?

I believe so, but please be aware that the money you will make will not cover the running costs of maintaining the agents, such electricity usage and wear and tear of the computers.

It is one thing to share a PC you keep on 24/7 for other reasons, but it is another if you wish to dedicate the PC to the MQL5 Cloud with the objective of making money. A dedicated machine for the cloud will be for loss and not a profit after you account for the running costs.

Fernando Carreiro:

I believe so, but please be aware that the money you will make will not cover the running costs of maintaining the agents, such electricity usage and wear and tear of the computers.

It is one thing to share a PC you keep on 24/7 for other reasons, but it is another if you wish to dedicate the PC to the MQL5 Cloud with the objective of making money. A dedicated machine for the cloud will be for loss and not a profit after you account for the running costs.

Yes I understand that.

How important is it with the memory. I have like 4 to 8 gb. The more memory, the more jobs?

Reason: