When I move the scroll bar of a ListView and an order line exists on the same level with the scroll bar, the line is affected.

I want to create an Expert for orders/positions handling using a GUI. Testing the GUI Examples of MQL5 (Expert Advisors\Examples\Controls) I realized a major problem:

When I move the scroll bar of a ListView and an order line exists on the same level with the scroll bar, the line (and also the order) is affected.

Also if I click a Button and a level line exists on the same level the order panel is appearing.

See the attached video for more delailed explanation.

http://youtu.be/2gR31MvrIEs

The same problem exits also in Metatrader 4 (MQL4).

Has anyone any idea how to avoid this problem?

Is it possible to disable the line handling procedure, when the cursor is on the panel area?

MQL4 MQL5 Control Panels and Dialogs
  • www.youtube.com

thakas:

I want to create an Expert for orders/positions handling using a GUI. Testing the GUI Examples of MQL5 (Expert Advisors\Examples\Controls) I realized a major problem:

When I move the scroll bar of a ListView and an order line exists on the same level with the scroll bar, the line (and also the order) is affected.

Also if I click a Button and a level line exists on the same level the order panel is appearing.

See the attached video for more delailed explanation.

http://youtu.be/2gR31MvrIEs

The same problem exits also in Metatrader 4 (MQL4).

Has anyone any idea how to avoid this problem?

Is it possible to disable the line handling procedure, when the cursor is on the panel area?

You can use the "Enable dragging of trade levels with "Alt" key" to avoid this issue. See documentation.

You can also probably report it as a bug to the ServiceDesk.

angevoyageur:

You can use the "Enable dragging of trade levels with "Alt" key" to avoid this issue. See documentation.

You can also probably report it as a bug to the ServiceDesk.

Hi angevoyageur,

your suggestion is very useful and it helps me to avoid the problem. I believe that is a bug of Mt4/5, but as many time I tried to report a bug to the Service Desk, i never received a reply. 

In any case thanks,

thakas

Reason: