About VPS mql5 Cloud

I have question, about mql5 vps cloud..
after migration one month, chart in my local pc (include EA, and dll) gone but (i look in journal vps mql5 still show 1 chart, 1 ea, 0 custom indicator, signal disable).

and i cant find any backup in file chart deleted. 
and I make chart new one with same EA, indicator and dll in my local pc, without migrate or synchronization,,
i want to ask,, that ea or anything else in vps mql5 still working normaly like first migration? after my local pc was change? 
or need synchronization/migrate again ? or can i restore/duplicate chart from mql5 vps to local pc?
thankyou

Faesal Rahma Wiguna :

I have question, about mql5 vps cloud..
after migration one month, chart in my local pc (include EA, and dll) gone but (i look in journal vps mql5 still show 1 chart, 1 ea, 0 custom indicator , signal disable).

and i cant find any backup in file chart deleted. 
and I make chart new one with same EA, indicator and dll in my local pc, without migrate or synchronization,,
i want to ask,, that ea or anything else in vps mql5 still working normaly like first migration? after my local pc was change? 
or need synchronization/migrate again ? or can i restore/duplicate chart from mql5 vps to local pc?
thankyou

Not. In MQL5 VPS, it is impossible to return advisors and indicators to your computer.

I know that dll is prohibited on MQL5 VPS.
As to the chart ... read some explanation about MQL5 VPS (because MQL5 VPS = Metatrader in cloud; it is not your home Metatrader; it is the other Metatrader but in cloud) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal in VPS when you shutdown you computer

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.12 06:42

Make your changes in your home/local Metatrader, and synchronize with MQL5 VPS once again.

----------------

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Faesal Rahma Wiguna:

If you want to check about how your MQL5 VPS works (how your second metatrader in cloud works) so - check VPS logs/journal.
Because everything should be written in VPS journal (VPS journal is not metatrader journal) - check post #1

• www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...
Reason: