possible loss of data due to type conversion

'iMA' - wrong parameters count

'iRSI' - wrong parameters count

Thanks

Files:
error.png  19 kb
prueba.mq5  20 kb

1. Pablo Escobar: 'iMA' - wrong parameters count
                 CyclePrice =iMA(NULL, 0, PriceActionFilter, 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, pos);

Perhaps you should read the manual, especially the examples.
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

They all (including iCustom) return a handle (an int). You get that in OnInit. In OnTick (after the indicator has updated its buffers), you use the handle, shift and count to get the data.
              Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              How to start with MQL5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 3 #22 2020.03.08
              How to start with MQL5 - MetaTrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 7 #61 2020.07.05
              How to call indicators in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles 12 March 2010

2. //|                                              prueba.mq4 |

What you have is a MT4 indicator. It must be converted to MT5 and you haven't learn the language.

William Roeder:
  1. Perhaps you should read the manual, especially the examples.
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

They all (including iCustom) return a handle (an int). You get that in OnInit. In OnTick (after the indicator has updated its buffers), you use the handle, shift and count to get the data.
              Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              How to start with MQL5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 3 #22 2020.03.08
              How to start with MQL5 - MetaTrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 7 #61 2020.07.05
              How to call indicators in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles 12 March 2010

2. What you have is a MT4 indicator. It must be converted to MT5 and you haven't learn the language.
Thanks........................

I will have to tell someone to convert it to MT5. since I don't know how to develop indicators
Reason: