Signal do not equally enter the position

Hi, I have followed the same signal provider on 2 account with same setting, balance, and VPS (vps is not on the same server). One of my account enter 4 transactions but the other one enter only 2 transactions, the size lot is the same 0.08 lot per transaction, what could be the reason that the other one enter only half of provided signal and how can I fix it? 

I checked my signal provider he enter 4 transaction at 0.04lot, one of my account double the entrance to 8 transaction at 0.08 lot(I know it's due to my port size) but should't be only 4 transaction same as signal provider?

Aiya Nagata:
Hi, I have followed the same signal provider on 2 account with same setting, balance, and VPS (vps is not on the same server). One of my account enter 4 transactions but the other one enter only 2 transactions, the size lot is the same 0.08 lot per transaction, what could be the reason that the other one enter only half of provided signal and how can I fix it? 

I checked my signal provider he enter 4 transaction at 0.04lot, one of my account double the entrance to 8 transaction at 0.08 lot(I know it's due to my port size) but should't be only 4 transaction same as signal provider?

Do you have the same leverage?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you have the same leverage?

Yes, same leverage on both account but 1 account seems to double entry on every order 

Aiya Nagata:

Yes, same leverage on both account but 1 account seems to double entry on every order 

You are copying twice, if you are using MQL5 VPS, you do not need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, in your local terminal Signals settings!

Thank you so much for your enlightment, it really helps. Thank you
Reason: