Experts: Self Adapting EA - Deep Learning System

Self Adapting EA - Deep Learning System:

Deep learning Expert advisor , This EA will collect market patterns to predict the next Patterns.

Author: Rodolphe Ahmad

Recommendation : H1  / H4 Timeframe / 5 digits pair (Until now)

Hi.

I have reviewed the code and I want to know where is the Deep learning part?

Thanks

Max Brown:

Hi.

Thanks

There is a variable that store all market patterns, in parallel a virtual trading system that open a buy and sell on each candle

Ea will collect (x) candles to detect the patterns

Order will open in case a pattern repeat itself.

Code can be changed to make the ea detect

4 candles patterns,5,6,7 or 8

The more candles the more accuracy , less trades.

Rodolphe Ahmad:

Please do not reply inside the posted quote.

I have edited your post and moved your reply.

Keith Watford:

Please do not reply inside the posted quote.

I have edited your post and moved your reply.

What u mean?

Before I edited your post it looked like this

Max Brown:

Hi.

Thanks

There is a variable that store all market patterns, in parallel a virtual trading system that open a buy and sell on each candle

Ea will collect (x) candles to detect the patterns

Order will open in case a pattern repeat itself.

Code can be changed to make the ea detect

4 candles patterns,5,6,7 or 8

The more candles the more accuracy , less trades.

I edited it and moved your reply outside of the quote.

We get a lot of posts on the forum where people just quote a post and add nothing. These posts are deleted.

So when you reply inside the quote your post may get deleted as it looks like you have added nothing.

You quoted the post immediately above yours so I could see what you had done. If you had quoted a post from somewhere else in a topic with many pages, I am not going to search for the quoted post to check, I will just delete the post.

Hi,

I tried to backtest the bot but I got an error: "array out of range". Does the bot work for you?

Hey,

was interesting but I'm not sure what the testing is doing to be honest.

it's running and placing virtual trades on strategy tester but since there are no option or anything how is it supposed to work?

you run it on back test for a while and it's "learning" on its own? then supposed to attach it to a chart on demo/live to see the results?

Hi,

This seems really interesting, however I was thinking that there is no need to wait for 3 months for the EA to start trading, since it can be trained based on backtest data.

I'm thinking something like Run the EA in backtest collect the patters in CSV or serialzed objects, then when the EA is attached to real account and real time it will first start loading the files in memory to get the patterns and then it can start making real trades.

What do You think?

ertgh:

Hi,

This seems really interesting, however I was thinking that there is no need to wait for 3 months for the EA to start trading, since it can be trained based on backtest data.

I'm thinking something like Run the EA in backtest collect the patters in CSV or serialzed objects, then when the EA is attached to real account and real time it will first start loading the files in memory to get the patterns and then it can start making real trades.

What do You think?

You are absolutely right! This is exactly how it (any A.I. expert) must be trained initially

Reason: