How can I trading multi-strategies independent at the same "futures symbol" by FIFO?

Dear ALL

I find that if I use MT5 for trading the futures, I can't separate  multi-strategies independent in the futures symbol.

For example:

I have 5 strategies with five different magicnumber but all trading in s&p 500.

In MT5, it will combine the order to one. And it will rewrite the magicnumber always by the last EA.

So, I can't running EA independent. Because all stoploss, takeprofit and magicnumber will change when the last EA send the order.

Does anybody can resolve this problem? thank you.

You can see my video in attachment.

Files:

FIFO rules: post
FIFO thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/355248
FIFO status script:

you have to use at least two accounts, then you can trade long at the first and short at the second, brokers usually allow this

Hi, I am not sure right now but maybe you could install another MT5 instance log into the same account and trade another strategy on that instance. Just an idea and not sure if it is working but might be worth trying?!

Would actually be good to know as I am trading real stocks and want to apply different strategies to the same symbol as well... I know the problem of not having a account in hedging mode where you can open several co-existing buy orders. In our case they are all summed up/added to the same order

algotrader01 #: Hi, I am not sure right now but maybe you could install another MT5 instance log into the same account and trade another strategy on that instance. Just an idea and not sure if it is working but might be worth trying?! Would actually be good to know as I am trading real stocks and want to apply different strategies to the same symbol as well... I know the problem of not having a account in hedging mode where you can open several co-existing buy orders. In our case they are all summed up/added to the same order

No, that will not help at all. If FIFO (first in, first out) rules are in place, having more instances running is just going to further complicate the matter.

Reason: