Free signals

Are free trading signals really free? Is there any limitation on them? Where can I find them?

Alexandre Vassoler:
Are free trading signals really free? Is there any limitation on them? Where can I find them?

Free signals are demo account signals and can only be copied with a demo account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Free signals are demo account signals and can only be copied with a demo account.

HI but where i can find it? I try to log in to mt4(demo acct) seems cannot find where to copy free signal. But when i log in with real acct i found it.

Agus Wahyu Pratomo #:

HI but where i can find it? I try to log in to mt4(demo acct) seems cannot find where to copy free signal. But when i log in with real acct i found it.

You can fnd them using search in the top right corner of Metatrader.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Way to find signal in MT4 platform?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.23 12:49

You can use search on the top right corner of any page of the forum for example.

-------------------

As to finding the signal (any signal) by name in the Metatrader so you can use Metatrader's search feature as well, for example:

MT4 - 

MT5 - 

-------------------

Besides, I just collected some information (from MetaQuotes) which may help in some situation for example:

Sergey Golubev #:

You can fnd them using search in the top right corner of Metatrader.

Hi thanks for your reply. But that guide only for real account. when using demo account not works

Agus Wahyu Pratomo #:

Hi thanks for your reply. But that guide only for real account. when using demo account not works

It works for demo account as well.
Reason: