Waiting for update no charts

I am new here, just got into the system and the windows where the charts are supposed to be say waiting for update. ANy help please?

becuse on saturday and sunday market is closed

afkariaus:
becuse on saturday and sunday market is closed

Charts should still update if they need to.

TXTradingSniper:
I am new here, just got into the system and the windows where the charts are supposed to be say waiting for update. ANy help please?

Are you logged in to the account?

Is the platform connected to the internet?

Try opening a new chart.

TXTradingSniper:

using Show All on market wacth

Greetings , 

I am new to this trading platform. " Waiting for update " is displayed across my screen . I understand that the day of the week in addition to , the time of the day may affect these features . However I would like to analyze an index that operates 24/7. 

Thank you for your efforts , 

Kind Regards

Rah 

Drag the symbol from Market Watch onto the chart.

RahCurrencyExchange:

Greetings , 

I am new to this trading platform. " Waiting for update " is displayed across my screen . I understand that the day of the week in addition to , the time of the day may affect these features . However I would like to analyze an index that operates 24/7. 

Thank you for your efforts , 

Kind Regards

Rah 

You haven't logged into your trading account with the correct credentials, check your account number, master password and broker/server and try again.

Reason: