need a Zero-Latency Copy Trade.

I'm not sure if this section it's correct for posting it:

Hi, I write here before going to the "Freelance" section since I came to an idea to a <zero latency copy trade>(MT4 to MT4) but I don't know if it is technically possible. I've already asked to one programmer but he says it's not possible. I would like to ask here to know if is it possible and who can make it in the freelance section. I will try to explain shortly my idea and solution:

As far as I know the free copy-trade EA I've found on the website start to copy the trade to the slave accounts after realizing that in master account the trade is opened at market. It does not realize it when I press the BUY SELL button, but only when the broker put the trade at market. This logic creates the latency in my opinion. In order to avoid that latency I need a panel with BUY SELL button and connect it to the copy-trade EA with the Click-Event function of something like that. In this way when I will click the BUY SELL button it will immediatly copy it to the slave account without waiting for the trade being processed by the broker. 

I don't know if it's clear, my english is not perfect :) 

Thank you

Even though that I think that this is pretty unrealistic you have to post your request in the freelance section.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Giovanni Romano:

I'm not sure if this section it's correct for posting it:

Hi, I write here before going to the "Freelance" section since I came to an idea to a <zero latency copy trade>(MT4 to MT4) but I don't know if it is technically possible. I've already asked to one programmer but he says it's not possible. I would like to ask here to know if is it possible and who can make it in the freelance section. I will try to explain shortly my idea and solution:

As far as I know the free copy-trade EA I've found on the website start to copy the trade to the slave accounts after realizing that in master account the trade is opened at market. It does not realize it when I press the BUY SELL button, but only when the broker put the trade at market. This logic creates the latency in my opinion. In order to avoid that latency I need a panel with BUY SELL button and connect it to the copy-trade EA with the Click-Event function of something like that. In this way when I will click the BUY SELL button it will immediatly copy it to the slave account without waiting for the trade being processed by the broker. 

I don't know if it's clear, my english is not perfect :) 

Thank you

Of course it's possible. But it could potentially result in a trade being open on the slave account while it was never open on the master.

Giovanni Romano:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicated topic.

Some posts have been deleted/edited.

The forum is not the place for want ads.

Go to Freelance if you want to place an order.

• www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers
Reason: