MQL5 community: authorization failed

I get this message (MQL5 community: authorization failed) when trying to connect or login to MQL5 from my MT4 and MT5. Anyone had this problem before?

Use your forum login and your forum password (your forum login is losgrussos; do not use your email for login).

Do you mean to log on to MT4? Because when i try login to the mql5 community from my MT4 I use my mql5 login detais, and I don't use my email.

losgrussos:
Do you mean to log on to MT4? Because when i try login to the mql5 community from my MT4 I use my mql5 login detais, and I don't use my email.

I do not know how you login (you know only), and we do not know Internet Explorer version installed on your computer (Windows 10?), no one knows the build of Metatrader, and so on (you knows only).
And because of that - I am just providing some general information about what to check for possible fixing.

Also - make sure that your password is mql5 forum password (and not the one received from google or facebook for example).

----------------

read post where I collected everything related to this issue.

This is the way about how some users fixed it (in case all other things are correct ones):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

mge0rge, 2020.02.26 23:48

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...
Reason: