Signal Disabled

I just opened my MT5 platform, and was told my subscription to my signal provider was disabled. I never cancelled it. I went to the website to restore my subscription and received this message:

"Unfortunately,  Vedanta Group signal is disabled and unavailable"

How do I know if this is permanent or temporary? If temporary, I will just wait. if permanent, I need to pick another signal. Also, if permanent, would this mean that MT5 shut down this provider?

Thanks very much.

Geni Rose Hendin:

I just opened my MT5 platform, and was told my subscription to my signal provider was disabled. I never cancelled it. I went to the website to restore my subscription and received this message:

"Unfortunately,  Vedanta Group signal is disabled and unavailable"

How do I know if this is permanent or temporary? If temporary, I will just wait. if permanent, I need to pick another signal. Also, if permanent, would this mean that MT5 shut down this provider?

Thanks very much.

Disabled and anavailable means that the signal has been deleted, so I doubt it will be back.

I wonder what happened to that signal, since I was subscribed too and my account was even left with some opened trades...

Cristian Torrealba:
I wonder what happened to that signal, since I was subscribed too and my account was even left with some opened trades...

Some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.