MT4 and MT5 strategy tester show different results

I have converted my mql5 ea into mql4, everything has the same exact logic as i have tested each of the functions from mql5 and mql4 respectively. I have also used every tick as modelling on both mt5 and mt4, the first trade showed exactly the same time for entry but the 2nd trade for mt5 is delay for 1 bar. What seems to be the reason for this? Any answer would be appreciated :)

Here is the photo:

Files:
Untitled.png  16 kb

Please do not use all capital letters even in your topic titles. It is considered very rude.

We can only guess, possibly different price feeds.

Keith Watford:

Please do not use all capital letters even in your topic titles. It is considered very rude.

We can only guess, possibly different price feeds.

Sorry, i'll do better next time.

Renz Carillo:

I have converted my mql5 ea into mql4, everything has the same exact logic as i have tested each of the functions from mql5 and mql4 respectively. I have also used every tick as modelling on both mt5 and mt4, the first trade showed exactly the same time for entry but the 2nd trade for mt5 is delay for 1 bar. What seems to be the reason for this? Any answer would be appreciated :)

Here is the photo:

This is not unusual, MT5 tester is by far superior, so if you want trustworthy results stick with it.

As far as specific trade time opening is concerned, many things can cause that difference, from EA coding to price feed as Keith already suggested.
Reason: