there is a problem for developer to accept my posted job properly

I deposited money through my bank card & it was showing money in my account balance. Then I posted a job for my developer (he gave me link to post job specifically for him). He accepted it but now facing to accept it properly and saying "Can you please check if you have put your money in it? because it can not progress to the next level",

Maybe you need to go to the next step. Selecting programmer or attach the specification"

I edit my job and post all the specifications (EA step by step details) again. Before it was just some lines I wrote in specification. 

My developer gave me screen shot as well attached with it.

How to solve this problem please guide.

Thanks

Files:
case.png  10 kb

nyxon8:

I edit my job and post all the specifications (EA step by step details) again. Before it was just some lines I wrote in specification. 

You don't post the specifications. You must prepare a file with the specifications and attach the file.

i've attached the text file and write down all the steps of EA in specifications as well

can I share my posted job link or screen shot here (if its not the rules violation)

nyxon8 :
i've attached the text file and write down all the steps of EA in specifications as well

Terms of reference CANNOT be attached to the message - this is an error. You must attach the Terms of Reference using a special button (on the right in the menu).

Vladimir Karputov:

Terms of reference CANNOT be attached to the message - this is an error. You must attach the Terms of Reference using a special button (on the right in the menu).

i don't see any button there. Kindly send me its screen shot

nyxon8 :

i don't see any button there. Kindly send me its screen shot

Vladimir Karputov:

i'm already using a browser & posted this job using browser. Didn't use mobile for that

nyxon8:

i'm already using a browser & posted this job using browser. Didn't use mobile for that

Try reloading the browser.

Have you actually selected a developer?

Keith Watford:

Try reloading the browser.

Have you actually selected a developer?

thank u so much. i'm so stupid i forgot to actually hire the developer. Now I got the idea how to post & hire the developer properly.

Thanks all for ur help

Reason: