CONECTING MY live lh-Crypto account with my MQL% account and with my MetaTrader5 program

Hi There

Can anyone help me? I am having problems syncing my Trading account with my MQL5 account and my MetaTrader5 program? I have purchased a Robot and a VPS but they only work in Demo mode? i want them to work in live mode and me connected to my funds in my lh-crypto account? I had issues with the program MetaTrader5 but then manage to get it working but then it was deleted my mistake now i cant get it up and running again, so need help Please.

Regards

Ante

Ante Hrvoje Loncar:

Hi There

Can anyone help me? I am having problems syncing my Trading account with my MQL5 account and my MetaTrader5 program? I have purchased a Robot and a VPS but they only work in Demo mode? i want them to work in live mode and me connected to my funds in my lh-crypto account? I had issues with the program MetaTrader5 but then manage to get it working but then it was deleted my mistake now i cant get it up and running again, so need help Please.

Regards

Ante

Community tab?
Fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is anteloncar; do not use your email for login).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

As to MQL5 VPS so you can move your VPS subscription from one trading account account to another; read post for more information.
Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another
Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another
  • www.mql5.com
I have been testing using two demo accounts and two virtual servers at a cost of $10usd a month...
Reason: