Newbie question please help

I have subscribed to a signal provider linked to my FXCM account on my MT4 platform.  I have £500 on my MQL balance which shows up on my MT4. Is that all I need to do? Will it automatically copy trades? 

lilybakes123:
I have subscribed to a signal provider linked to my FXCM account on my MT4 platform.  I have £500 on my MQL balance which shows up on my MT4. Is that all I need to do? Will it automatically copy trades? 

MQL is not a broker any money in your MQL account is for products and services via MQL not trading.

You will need funds in your broker account to make any trades

Paul Anscombe:

MQL is not a broker any money in your MQL account is for products and services via MQL not trading.

You will need funds in your broker account to make any trades

I have funds in my broker account and I have linked it to my signal provider but nothing is happening.... What has gone wrong?

lilybakes123:

MQL5 forum balance and your trading account are two different things.
We can not transfer our MQL5 forum profile funds to our trading accounts.

can an account of copytrade being a signal provider account? i copy some on, automatically the broker give me 1 new account that copy this one trader, can i make this account as signal provider?

fahmi_nofear:
can an account of copytrade being a signal provider account? i copy some on, automatically the broker give me 1 new account that copy this one trader, can i make this account as signal provider?

Of course not.

fahmi_nofear:

Do not double post!!

You have been answered here!

I have deleted your duplicated post.

Hello everyone am new to this trading app. I made a deposit to mql5 account thinking it was a way to deposit into my real MT5 Trading account. I want the money to be sent to my MT5 real money trading account so I can trade or it should be sent to my local bank. Please what do I do. I need urgent help people.

Esty Nora:
Hello everyone am new to this trading app. I made a deposit to mql5 account thinking it was a way to deposit into my real MT5 Trading account. I want the money to be sent to my MT5 real money trading account so I can trade or it should be sent to my local bank. Please what do I do. I need urgent help people.
If you mistakenly deposited some funds to your forum account/profile (thinking that you deposited to your broker's trading account) so write to the service desk about it asking their advice (look at the "Contacts and request" link on the bottom of this page).
Because we on the forum can not help you with this situation sorry.

Sergey Golubev #:

MQL5 forum balance and your trading account are two different things.
We can not transfer our MQL5 forum profile funds to our trading accounts.

I agree with Sergey, you should have balance on the two accounts (MQL5 account and Trading account)

Hi, is it possible to install indicators/robots on smartphones?
Reason: