Could someone please tell me how to log on to my account, ive tried to do everything

Hi I have a question? Could someone tell me how to log on to my account as ive tried everything at this stage please 

which account?

Sergey Golubev:
which account?
It's just the meta trading account,  usually someone rings me if i haven't been trading for a while but as it stands I have had no calls nor can i remember any login details! So have you any ideas?

Trading account?

if you opened real trading account with some broker so you have all the details on your email address (the broker has sent it to your email).
If you do not have it so contact with your broker.

if it is demo account so you can open the other one (demo account is not related to real money).

----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Trading Platform is the trader's working tool, providing all the necessary features for a successful online trading. It includes trading...

Yes its a real trading account! I have emailed them so many times with no reply so i will try it your way and see how i get on, 
Thank you for your advice,  I will let you know how i get on. 

Linda Hughes:
Yes its a real trading account! I have emailed them so many times with no reply so i will try it your way and see how i get on, 
Thank you for your advice,  I will let you know how i get on. 

If it is real trading account so it means that it is related to the broker (this forum can not help you with it because the discussion about brokers is prohibited here).

You should contact with the broker. If it is impossible so - try some other ways ... for example: find some forums which are specializing on the brokers' discussion (there are several specialized forums; use google to find) and ask them for advice.

This mql5 internet portal can not help in this situation sorry.

Reason: