How many days does it take for VISA withdraw?

I have the same issue like everyone with paypal, so I tried with VISA, and it gave me no problems at all. 
I asked for a withdraw 3 days ago and I have still not seen the withdraw.
I just wonder how many days it takes for the withdraw to be done?

I do not want to bother the service desk because I imagine they are busy with the paypal issue, so I just ask it directly here.

Does anybody knows?

Alexandra Sivill Muedra:
I have the same issue like everyone with paypal, so I tried with VISA, and it gave me no problems at all. 

I do not want to bother the service desk because I imagine they are busy with the paypal issue, so I just ask it directly here.

Does anybody knows?

For a very small amount it came instantly on an MC ( DebitMaster Card) yesterday (<100E) 

Im also waiting to try Revolut (and maybe N26) ,but they are busy with new signups due to GME

Lorentzos Roussos:

For a very small amount it came instantly on an MC yesterday (<100E) 

Im also waiting to try Revolut (and maybe N26) ,but they are busy with new signups due to GME

Do you mean to try with revolut masterdcard? 

Laszlo Tormasi:

Do you mean to try with revolut masterdcard? 

Yes i want to try with the physical one 

Clarification , the amount tested yesterday was sent to a Bank Debit Master Card , not Revolut . I have not tested Revolut yet.

Alexandra Sivill Muedra:

Does anybody knows?

Until the money shows up in your bank account, you never know it is working.

Probably ringing to the customer support is better as it really differs from company to company.

I also tested the withdrawal to my UK bank VISA debit card and the transfer was immediate.

Lorentzos Roussos:

For a very small amount it came instantly on an MC ( DebitMaster Card) yesterday (<100E) 

Thanks to share that Master Card is worked for you.

Reason: