I need clarification on the Brokers API

Hello,

I'm building a brokers web application and I want to integrate MT4/MT5 into the platform to enable our registered users do the following:

• Create trading accounts
  • Manage their accounts (overview) and as many other functionalities from the API.

I've looked at https://www.metatrader4.com/en/brokers/api, while I have a basic understanding of this, I want to know the following:

1. Where and how to get the API endpoints and credentials for consuming the API
  2. Test environment so I can test my web application fully before deploying live.

I would appreciate if anyone can give insights into what I need. Thank you in advance.

My application is in PHP and API integration is not a problem.

MetaTrader 4 API - functionality expansion, platform integration and customization
MetaTrader 4 API - functionality expansion, platform integration and customization
  • www.metatrader4.com
The MetaTrader 4 broad functionality can be even wider! Application Program Interface, API allow you to build new functions into the platform, integrate it with other solutions and customize it for a variety of unique tasks. Server API makes it possible for you to develop various server plugins with unlimited possibilities, including management...

This is the forum of traders and coders/developers.
This forum is not for brokers so we can not help you here sorry (because API is for the brokers only).
Reason: