Copy Trade Delays and maximum

Hi,

I am using a broker who organises the copy trade system under their platform. I don't need a VPS, they do it. But I can monitor the performance on my own MT4 app using the account provided by them.

Here is the issue: I have a friend who joined this about 3 months ago and his execution is "always" about 23 seconds earlier than mine. I created another account and it is also 23 seconds delay. But I can see that all three accounts copy from the same the same trade ID#. Now why is that?

1. Is there a limit as to how many accounts in the pool? Maybe my friend's account is in a different pool of accounts to mine. And they stagger the execution?

2. How do brokers arrange these copy trades? Do they have a queue system? Do they have a maximum number per pool?

Thanks

Angus Tank:

Hi,

I am using a broker who organises the copy trade system under their platform. I don't need a VPS, they do it. But I can monitor the performance on my own MT4 app using the account provided by them.

Here is the issue: I have a friend who joined this about 3 months ago and his execution is "always" about 23 seconds earlier than mine. I created another account and it is also 23 seconds delay. But I can see that all three accounts copy from the same the same trade ID#. Now why is that?

1. Is there a limit as to how many accounts in the pool? Maybe my friend's account is in a different pool of accounts to mine. And they stagger the execution?

2. How do brokers arrange these copy trades? Do they have a queue system? Do they have a maximum number per pool?

Thanks

You are asking us about your broker's copy service.

How could we know?

Ask them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are asking us about your broker's copy service.

How could we know?

Ask them.

I guess I wanted to know from the technology point of view, what are the limitations of MT4 copy trading system? Are there any technology barriers that causes delays? If one person copies, I can see it may be fast. What about thousands of people are involved how is MT4 technology managing it?

Angus Tank:

Do not double post!!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

bro how can i copy that delay trade ....???

is there any script that we can amke to see that delay trade?????