MAs on OBV

I wish to query 4 different length MAs on OBV. Can I pass the same OBV handle to 4 different MAs (in Call_iMA or Call_IndicatorCreate), or will I need to generate 4 different OBV handles for this purpose?
I should stress that I'm a BEGINNER at coding mql5, although I've done mucho coding in other, very different languages.

Kenny Lewis :
I wish to query 4 different length MAs on OBV. Can I pass the same OBV handle to 4 different MAs (in Call_iMA or Call_IndicatorCreate ), or will I need to generate 4 different OBV handles for this purpose?
I should stress that I'm a BEGINNER at coding mql5, although I've done mucho coding in other, very different languages.

Example:  Four MA on OBV

Four MA on OBV

Vladimir, thanks for your prompt reply, the code is most useful and illuminating. As a learner, I'm finding the mql5 Language Ref very confusing, with a lot of irrelevant examples.

Kenny Lewis :
Vladimir, thanks for your prompt reply, the code is most useful and illuminating. As a learner, I'm finding the mql5 Language Ref very confusing, with a lot of irrelevant examples.

So you are looking badly. All my codes grew out of the tutorial. Moreover, I try (for clarity) to use the examples from the help as much as possible. Help for MQL5 plus forum plus articles is generally the most complete collection of documentation and examples: no language provides such a huge documentation base of examples and articles.

Vladimir Karputov #

Example:  Four MA on OBV

Hi, i have made base on this indicator, but come error 4002 handle ma can not load. Do you have any idea how to fix? Thank you for very good indicator

Reason: