customer service

Just out of interest who maintains this site? Is there any customer service to report problems with payments and such?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

CUSTOMER SERVICE

darkpoet, 2014.09.07 06:02

Just out of interest who maintains this site? Is there any customer service to report problems with payments and such?

Service desk

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

why my signal does not appear in the signal in my mt4

Read first post of this thread Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (or ask the question https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773 here)
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa? - - Category: trading systems

i try to find the customer serivce, after such a long time searching online. there is no customer service of mql5, its ridiculous. i sent them many emails. but no reply. what the hell...

unable to instoll purchased indicator on my terminal please guide

Dr.Shachindra kumar:

unable to instoll purchased indicator on my terminal please guide

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

I bought a indicator/EA, it worked for one day. Now it will not attach to any chart. I need to know if this can be fixed, if not I would like my money refunded.

Thank you;

Carrie Higby

<...>

higbyc1:

I bought a indicator/EA, it worked for one day. Now it will not attach to any chart. I need to know if this can be fixed, if not I would like my money refunded.

Thank you;

Carrie Higby

<...>

There is no any refund options in the rules for this reason sorry (because as far as I understanbd - you already used one activation).
If indicator is not attaching to the chart anynore so it may be the Windowds was updated, and you need to install the indicator from your Metatrader Market tab once again.
Reason: