How to erase unwanted data from a MT5 Trading signal?

Hello, as you can see i had a loss (wich was realy small) in november wich MT5 interpreted as 100% loss becouse my balance was not updated and was 0 when i had the loss so mt5 interpreted correctly as a 100% loss, turns out that that loss messed a lot with my statistics so i would like to know if there is any possible way to erase november data from my signal, thank you!

Wesley Velasques :

Hello, as you can see i had a loss (wich was realy small) in november wich MT5 interpreted as 100% loss becouse my balance was not updated and was 0 when i had the loss so mt5 interpreted correctly as a 100% loss, turns out that that loss messed a lot with my statistics so i would like to know if there is any possible way to erase november data from my signal, thank you!

You cannot delete part of the data - everyone should see such situations when the account is drained.

Vladimir Karputov:

You cannot delete part of the data - everyone should see such situations when the account is drained.

i unerstand, the thing is that my mt5 balance was 0 when i had a R$270 loss wich made me lose 100% wich was acually a 0,2% losing trade and messed up my statistics in mt5, i didnt broke my account, just had a loss with my balance not bieing updated

Wesley Velasques:

i unerstand, the thing is that my mt5 balance was 0 then i had a R$270 loss wich made the algo presume that i have lost 100% wich was acually a 0,2% losing trade and messed up my statistics in mt5, i didnt broke my account, just had a loss with my balance not bieing updated

Start over.

Reason: