multimple signals with multiple accounts

Hi Guys,

I want to setup 5 different trading accounts, with 5 terminals and I want to use 5 different signals for each of those accounts.

So there is 1 signal per account.

Do i need 5 different MQL5 accounts? Or i can use 1 MQL5 account and link them to 5 different terminals?

thanks!

VJRas:

Hi Guys,

I want to setup 5 different trading accounts, with 5 terminals and I want to use 5 different signals for each of those accounts.

So there is 1 signal per account.

Do i need 5 different MQL5 accounts? Or i can use 1 MQL5 account and link them to 5 different terminals?

thanks!

You need 1 MQL5 account (its against the rules to have more than 1) for the whole setup, but a different MQL5 VPS for each trading account/signal configuration.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need 1 MQL5 account (its against the rules to have more than 1) for the whole setup, but a different MQL5 VPS for each trading account/signal configuration.

I dont use MQL5 VPS, i use another VPS. To run multiple terminals on one VPS. Will this work?

VJRas: Will this work?

Why do you expect us to know how your VPS works?

William Roeder:

Why do you expect us to know how your VPS works?

This is NOT about the VPS. If you don't know than you should hush!! Maybe someone with a similar setup can answer. 

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

VJRas:

This is NOT about the VPS. If you don't know than you should hush!! Maybe someone with a similar setup can answer. 

Hi you are able to subscribe to multiple signals,

1) each signal must be for ONE mt4/mt5 account (depend if you subscribed for mt4/mt5 signal)

2) ALL subscription should be under ONE MQL account user

3) You can either rent MQL vps which runs ONE mt4/mt5 per mt4/mt5 account or your own VPS that might be able to have more than ONE mt4/mt5.

It depends on your vps. Basically a 2G vps can have about 3-4 mt4/mt5 terminals. For 5 terminals you can still try setting up on a 2g VPS provided you reduce the footprint of the terminals by eg reducing number of bars in chart (You DONT need bars on the chart as you are not trading). Reduce the number of currency pairs on market watch to only those that provider trades. If provider traded a different pair than previous history, mql will find it and it will be on market watch. DO NOT put any indicators etc multiple colors on any chart and if possible do not even need to open any charts. Google further on this topic.

I would recommend that you consider 3g to 4g for safety purposes so that vps wont hang

Hope this is helpful.

Reason: