My own VPS

Hello, i have a few question:

So, i have a my own VPSserwer, and i want a taken signals online by my VPS,i don't want pay for VPS from MQL5. Is it Posibility to take signals on Metatrader from my own VPS. If yes, How i configurate (Linux) 

Not on Linux.

Not on Linux.

I can rebrand my own server, it's posible now?

Kamil Wysocki:

I can rebrand my own server, it's posible now?

It is your computer so you can try (just subscribe to free signal using your demo account to see).

Sergey Golubev:

It is your computer so you can try (just subscribe to free signal using your demo account to see).

Non on linux, but with vps running windows you could install mt4/mt5 and run it, there is NO need to take MQL vps. MQL vps mostly cost $10usd PER MT4.

You can only host ONE mt4 per mql vps. Whilst with just 1g windows OS VPS, you can host at least 2 depending on what you are running. If you are just running signals, you can reduce the mt4/mt5 footprint with the following

1) set a very low number for

a) max bar in history==> 200

b) max bars in chart==>200

*** You DONT need any EA to read any charts in order to trade, the low number will reduce cpu usage. If you are trading with EA, most EA can do well with just abt 5000 bars

2) DONT place more currency pairs then whats needed to be traded by that signal. Check signal stats to get a list of cur pairs so far traded and show those pairs in market watch

3 CLEAR mt4/mt5 jouirnal log at least ONCE per mth, click on journal tab and right click select open, delete those older than 2 weeks journal log. If you r not reading them they are not any use to you unless something has gone wrong and u wanted the logs to submit to MQL admin as ticket attachment

*** One of my friend is running linux, he told me that there is a way to somehow install windows on top n run mt4/mt5, but i know nuts about linux, you may need to explore further if you only wants to run linux. 99% of vps are quite secured and does a good job, go with more reputable vps provider that will also cover you for DDOS and has a good support base. I dont have affiliate links to any vps provider, but you can PM me for a recommendation of what I am using for my trading terminals

Reason: