Experts: Simple EA using Bollinger, RSI and MA

Simple EA using Bollinger, RSI and MA:

Ea working well on EURUSD1 H1 with initial parameters, using a simple strategy based on Bollinger bands and RSI.

Author: vsebastien3

I have downloaded the EA, but have not used it.

For a long time now, I have been trading with a Hull system that I have devised, unfortunately, I do not obey the rules I had set. Hence losses. If I did rigorously stick to the rules I would be a long way in front.

My question to you is, have you thought of an EA based on the Hull indicator. The indicator I use is dual colors set up on Fibonacci sequence. I have a little programming knowledge in old systems, but not enough to code my own EA.

If you are interested, lets discuss it.

WilliebeGood

I tried modifying the EA, adding break even and trailing 

SL, though what I dont get is it does not not place the trade though conditions are meet to open trade either buy or sell.

I'm using the EA default value setting for EURUSD and back test it from Jan 2018 to Dec 2020. 1hr chart using real ticks.

Classical way of trading with low drawdown. 

Will share others currency pairs setting once i finished optimization.

Been back testing it, seems to be working, how do you change the Takeprofit and stoplosses?

Its working in real account? I have applied and saw no movement, not even able to know if it's running or not.

Attaching screenshot.

@vsebastien3, Am I missing something?

vsebastien3 Your EA has 9 warning, pls see attched. Look like you have not updated this from log time.

Please your code flawless 

vsebastien3
vsebastien3
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile
Reason: