The mobile phone cannot receive the MQL5 account verification code, so the mobile phone cannot be bound. Can't recharge to purchase service~!

My mobile phone cannot receive MQL5 account verification code, so I cannot bind my mobile phone.

The second Telegram option also fails to send messages.

As a result, I cannot recharge my MQL5 account and cannot purchase website services.

This website doesn't even have an English manual customer service.

Who can solve the problem?

They don’t even have a Support mailbox, so I don’t know who to solve the problem~! ! ! ! ! ! !

Can anyone help me? ? Thank you~!

D Victor:
The second Telegram option also fails to send messages.

You should use the other phone or/and the other mobile provider, or use telegram on the way as the other people are using:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hello, I am in Vietnam and I cannot receive "Text massage" to activate the seller. Please guide Thank you very much

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.05 05:40

The only decision I know is the following (copy from the other thread) -

----------------

Some people used Telegram installed on computer associated with the phone number, and it worked for them:
Telegram may work instead of sms but you should install telegram on desktop computer and associate it with phone number-

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to confirm the phone in the profile, if the SMS does not reach ???

Volha Loyeva , 2019.06.24 11:19

The problem with the Telegram was solved by installing it on a PC. The code did not arrive on the mobile device with Telegram, but came to the PC with Telegram.

论坛

手机无法接收MQL5账户验证码,所以无法绑定手机。导致无法充值购买服务~

D Victor, 2020.12.26 06:33

Thank you for your reply. But I tried Telegram and couldn't send messages.

This website has a big bug.

And it can only be sent 3 times a day, and then I must wait 24 hours before trying again.

I am surprised that this website does not support receiving verification codes by email~!

And I already provided you the options which I found by search this forum:

• change phone and/or mobile provider;
  • use telegram installed on your desktop computer;
  • write to the service desk Contacts and requests and ask them for the advice (but I am sure - it is not the bug of this website; and all the technical support is going to be on the forum).

-----------------

D Victor:

This website doesn't even have an English manual customer service.

Do not spam (do not flood) Chinese forum with your multiply aggressive posts please (many people did not agree with your aggressive way of posting on Chinese forum, besides the spam is prohibited on the forum).

for information.

Sergey Golubev #:

And I already provided you the options which I found by search this forum:

• change phone and/or mobile provider;
    • use telegram installed on your desktop computer;
    • write to the service desk Contacts and requests and ask them for the advice (but I am sure - it is not the bug of this website; and all the technical support is going to be on the forum).

-----------------

Hi sergey. I cant reacive code by sms.

Also I installed telegram. But As you can see in image bellow, the telegram delivery option is turn off. So I cant select it. I tried with 2 different browsers . But both of them were same.

So I think it is a bug of website. What is your opinion?

Files:
      Untitled.png  6 kb

Yu Jia Zi Qu #:

Hi sergey. I cant reacive code by sms.

Also I installed telegram. But As you can see in image bellow, the telegram delivery option is turn off. So I cant select it. I tried with 2 different browsers . But both of them were same.

So I think it is a bug of website. What is your opinion?

telegram does not work for sms anymore.
      Besides, I think - it is not a bug of website. It is something with your mobile provider and/or with your phone for example.

You can try the service desk: go to "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page - "Account" - "I am not getting SMS"