Developers accepting jobs but not working on it , maybe they are just frauds stealing your concept or strategy /indicators etc ??

when we post jobs on freelance there are many offers , but i have recently encountered that many developers are very quick to offer their service but once get the job they are very very late on working on same ,  few doesn't even work on it , 

however problems remains that while we have wasted our time and  given all details of our working and possibly profitable strategies and indicators and everything what we needed to be coded to the  developer for free , they can just decide not to reply /work on our order , and then lastly we resort to arbritation where we again pay for fee and end up looking for another developer who can do the job and hopefully not waste our time as previous one did . 

I hope its not me alone facing such problem on mql5  ,    and if not then mql5 should take some action on these fraud developers who resort to such acts to steal others strategies ,   

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to choose a professional developer in Freelance service

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.09 08:41

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new

But if you select "anyone" (any coder which you do not know in person or you do not know him on this forum) so - it is your choice (and we call it as "Russian roulette" in my country).

----------------

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance as well).

Vijay Vikram Singh Kushwah:

when we post jobs on freelance there are many offers , but i have recently encountered that many developers are very quick to offer their service but once get the job they are very very late on working on same ,  few doesn't even work on it , 

however problems remains that while we have wasted our time and  given all details of our working and possibly profitable strategies and indicators and everything what we needed to be coded to the  developer for free , they can just decide not to reply /work on our order , and then lastly we resort to arbritation where we again pay for fee and end up looking for another developer who can do the job and hopefully not waste our time as previous one did . 

I hope its not me alone facing such problem on mql5  ,    and if not then mql5 should take some action on these fraud developers who resort to such acts to steal others strategies ,   

Ιts my opinion - because i cant be certain for everyones motives- that its more an issue of incompetence than malice . 

I advise project owners to look at all offers carefully because more often than not there are coders who have completed a comprehensive demo of what you are asking for

by the time you are done explaining your system to the ones that responded first.

There is the counterpart side of this as well that project creators just collect ideas for their strategy and never pick a developer to complete it.

You can also ask for a demo -the coders are not obliged to provide it- but it will be a good filter for what you want .But then you would have to provide the specs upfront.

Which raises another question , do the coders you choose agree on a budget and timeline before seeing the specs of the project ?(as you want to protect the strategy specs)
If thats true ,its not entirely their fault if they open up a 2 mb pdf after accepting a 30 $ project blindly .-well it is their fault for not asking-

Reason: