XAUUSD.r at xxxx.xx skipped as no symbol found

XAUUSD.r at xxxx.xx skipped as no symbol found

I followed a signal, but error happens as above.

The trader's account is XAUUSD.r, but mine is XAUUSD, and Metatrader doesn't recognize the mapping.

I've searched, and found a few posts too, but can't find any solution.

Suggestion?

Thanks.

okayjustask: I've searched, and found a few posts too, but can't find any solution.

Broker's use a variety of naming patterns: EURUSD, EURUSDc, EURUSDct, EURUSDecn, EURUSDi, EURUSDm, EURUSDme, EURUSDpro, EURUSDt, "EUR.USD", "EUR/USD", "EURUSD!", "EURUSD#", "EURUSD.", "EURUSD..", "EURUSD.c", "EURUSD.cfx", "EURUSD.G", "EURUSD.i", "EURUSD.r", "EURUSD.SBe", "EURUSD.stp", "EURUSD+", "EURUSD-5", "EURUSD-g", "EURUSD-m", "EURUSD-sb", etc., Financial symbols with '-', '=', '_' and '+'

If the pattern your broker uses doesn't match the pattern of your signal provider's broker, you can't copy the signal/open a trade. Switch brokers to one that has that adornment.

If the naming pattern of your charts isn't exactly “BasQuo” then hard coded symbols fails.

Don't hard code things; just use the predefined _Symbol, or add/remove the adornments during processing.
          I need to know how to fill an enum or get a drop down list, with a string array :)) - MQL4 programming forum #10 2020.06.12

It is not a bug, and the the only way to fix it is to change the broker (use same broker and same type of the account with the signal provider).
read post for more information.
signal is not opening trades after transferring to new account
signal is not opening trades after transferring to new account
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I transferred a signal to a new account using the "move subscription" feature on mql5.com...

Sergey Golubev:
It is not a bug, and the the only way to fix it is to change the broker (use same broker and same type of the account with the signal provider).
read post for more information.

It's not bug by definition of terms of MQL, but it's in fact a bug by common sense.

In this case, the symbols "XAUUSD.r" and "XAUUSD" are talking about the same instrument, and the signal subscription system can't recognize it. Period.

okayjustask #:

It's not bug by definition of terms of MQL, but it's in fact a bug by common sense.

In this case, the symbols "XAUUSD.r" and "XAUUSD" are talking about the same instrument, and the signal subscription system can't recognize it. Period.

Yes it is indeed seriously ridiculous!  In fact pants!

Reason: