DRAW_COLOR_HISTOGRAM plot problem

I have re-coded an indicator that I used previously with TC2000. When I run it on history, it only plots every value either above or below 0 but not both. I set it up with test data that definitely had positive and negative values, it showed the 2 different colors, but still would plot ALL values, but only either above or below 0, not both ways. The data lengths seem to be correct, but it's normalising them all to either positive or negative, although I can see the 0 mark either below or above the data. Does anyone have any ideas, please?

Kenny Lewis Does anyone have any ideas

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button).
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

William Roeder:

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button).
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.

Everyone on here is probably more experienced than me with MQL, I hoped that someone may have had a similar problem and found an answer. I'm sorry to have bothered you.