Customize strategy tester display

Hi everybody,

I tries to figure out how can  I  remove  the two lines  on the strategy tester  (see on picture) 

Someone can help me please ?

Files:
vistester.JPG  165 kb

bodojan468 :

Hi everybody,

I tries to figure out how can  I  remove  the two lines  on the strategy tester   (see on picture) 

Someone can help me please ?

These lines are forcibly drawn in the strategy tester so that other people can see your testing mode "Every tick based on real ticks".

In other words, these lines are not a mistake.

Vladimir Karputov:

These lines are forcibly drawn in the strategy tester so that other people can see your testing mode "Every tick based on real ticks".

In other words, these lines are not a mistake.

Thanks for your answer

I'm testing an EA with 3 MA,RSI and MACD and there too much "information" on the chart. I only want my indicators so there is no parameter I can set to hide these 2 lines?

bodojan468:

Thanks for your answer

I'm testing an EA with 3 MA,RSI and MACD and there too much "information" on the chart. I only want my indicators so there is no parameter I can set to hide these 2 lines?

"Every tick based on real ticks" -> two lines

"Every ticks" -> no two lines

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.
Reason: