where is my purchase (download).

I have just purchased the lighthouse indicator. See your confirmation below. I have never ever jump through as many hoops to purchase anything trading in all my 20 years trading for a living. reluctantly recently I have started using MT4 with one of my accounts. I paid my money; you tell me the indicator is activated, where the bloody hell is it. It is not in my download folder; it's not in either of my open MT4 platforms; where is it?????????????? if this problem is not resolved quickly (I have wasted too much time in this already) I want my money back; and I will never ever buy anything of the site again.

Dear RayQxx,

Thank you for using MQL5 Market!

You have successfully activated the product Lighthouse 2014.08.29 12:29 +02:00. The corresponding entry has been added to the terminal Journal.

You are allowed to activate this product 4 more time(s) on other devices as per clauses IV.9 and IV.10 of the Rules.

RayQxx:

I have just purchased the lighthouse indicator. See your confirmation below. I have never ever jump through as many hoops to purchase anything trading in all my 20 years trading for a living. reluctantly recently I have started using MT4 with one of my accounts. I paid my money; you tell me the indicator is activated, where the bloody hell is it. It is not in my download folder; it's not in either of my open MT4 platforms; where is it?????????????? if this problem is not resolved quickly (I have wasted too much time in this already) I want my money back; and I will never ever buy anything of the site again.

Dear RayQxx,

Thank you for using MQL5 Market!

You have successfully activated the product Lighthouse 2014.08.29 12:29 +02:00. The corresponding entry has been added to the terminal Journal.

You are allowed to activate this product 4 more time(s) on other devices as per clauses IV.9 and IV.10 of the Rules.

Hello RayQxx, did you find on your MetaTrader terminal the indicator you've purchased?

For a better understanding of how it works, please take a look at this article.

How to buy a Trading Robot, a Magazine or a Book in MetaTrader Market?
How to buy a Trading Robot, a Magazine or a Book in MetaTrader Market?
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You can buy any product (Robots, indicators, magazines or books) in MetaTrader Market only through the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. The list of products with their description is given on the MQL5.com website. After you press the "Buy" button, your client terminal will be launched.

I just purchased this product ,,, lost the internet and not able to get anything but the freebie on platform for demo ,,,,,      what steps should now be taken to get product on platform?     thanks , stryperjo