Ping Time of VPS between subscriber and copied signal

I have subscripted a copy signal for very short term trading. The ave. holding time is 2mins.

When I copied the signal, some of the trades closed negative while the signal owner has postive.

The signal owner host on a Malaysia Broker and google found it not very reliable. I don't want to use the same broker.

Does anyone know how to shortern the ping time between my VPS and the signal's VPS to help minimize the difference of in/out price between the signal and me. My current broker is ICmarket (standard)

joshtt2:

I have subscripted a copy signal for very short term trading. The ave. holding time is 2mins.

When I copied the signal, some of the trades closed negative while the signal owner has postive.

The signal owner host on a Malaysia Broker and google found it not very reliable. I don't want to use the same broker.

Does anyone know how to shortern the ping time between my VPS and the signal's VPS to help minimize the difference of in/out price between the signal and me. My current broker is ICmarket (standard)

Your problem is not ping time, but slippage, check the Slippage tab of the signal for suggested setups, green and upper yellow are best, orange and red to be avoided.

Reason: