MQL5 VPS not working - page 2

RG Bhillz:

Hello, Sergey upon going through my journal logs found out that my vps cannot connect to my broker's server and I am asking for suggestions

I just confused with the following:

2 charts, 2 EAs, 4 custom indicators, signal disabled, not connected to trade server

If it is ok so - not a problem.

Sergey Golubev:

I just confused with the following:

2 charts, 2 EAs, 4 custom indicators, signal disabled, not connected to trade server

If it is ok so - not a problem.

But why is there a "not connected to trade server" response. How do I get to fix that?

RG Bhillz:

But why is there a "not connected to trade server" response. How do I get to fix that?

I do not know. But you already synchronized with no problem.
I just confused with "not connected to trade server" (because I do not have MQL5 VPS now and I can not check about what it means for example).

• check your connection of your Metatrader to your trading/broker's server;
  • try to move your VPS subscription from one your trading account to an other one (or try to move your VPS subscription from one VPS server to an other one; we can do it movement once in a week only).
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Client Terminal Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Sergey Golubev:

I do not know. But you already synchronized with no problem.
I just confused with "not connected to trade server" (because I do not have MQL5 VPS now and I can not check about what it means for example).

• check your connection of your Metatrader to your trading/broker's server;
  • try to move your VPS subscription from one your trading account to an other one (or try to move your VPS subscription from one VPS server to an other one; we can do it movement once in a week only).

Okay Sergey, thanks so much for your help. You've really been helpful to me today, I really appreciate.

Reason: