How to start freelance

Hi guys what can I do to be selected on freelance jobs? how can I start work as freelancer if no one selects me? It is too many freelancers. is this reason why it not worth any more

Buba Akhrakhadze:
Hi guys what can I do to be selected on freelance jobs? how can I start work as freelancer if no one selects me? It is too many freelancers. is this reason why it not worth any more

It is up to you to make the customer want to select you.

It is not easy as there are so many applicants and many are inexperienced and offer to do the job for too little money.

Buba Akhrakhadze:
To start Always give lowest possible Price, for sure the most of experienced developers will ask Much money. So Always you should bid the minimum and never forget to get only easy projects for your Level to Not be in arbitration case . 
Hope you the best.

Keith Watford:

It is up to you to make the customer want to select you.

It is not easy as there are so many applicants and many are inexperienced and offer to do the job for too little money.

And never forget this advise.

Issam Kadhi:
And never forget this advise.

But projects are too low too. and I only work with mql4, I want 20 projects per month. how possible and hard it is to archieve 20 projects per month? have you any idea or worked as freelancer? thanks!

Buba Akhrakhadze:

But projects are too low too. and I only work with mql4, I want 20 projects per month. how possible and hard it is to archieve 20 projects per month? have you any idea or worked as freelancer? thanks!

yes i have worked as freelancer in many websites, and the most famous ones.

but 20 projects per month here in mql5.com is impossible due the number of developers here, and the most experienced not all of them asks for good profit.

so beginners will loose a lot of time here.

Issam Kadhi:

yes i have worked as freelancer in many websites, and the most famous ones.

but 20 projects per month here in mql5.com is impossible due the number of developers here, and the most experienced not all of them asks for good profit.

so beginners will loose a lot of time here.

It is so hard and projects are really low and more than 1000 freelancers make it harder to get any project

Buba Akhrakhadze:

The first thing you need to do is put the amount you are asking for less than the rest.
Try to get fewer projects in the early months and do them as best you can.
Do not risk or lose points in the initial projects.
And finally try to bluff :)

I want to master MQL4, which is better: master MQL4 or learn MQL5 too? for productivity 

Buba Akhrakhadze:

You are a Freelancer, how will Freelancer work for you?

it's more popular to become a freelancer than ever before, but ... If no one is earning a quality income using your preferred skill, I can't say anything about it.

If there anyone out there willing to hire you? don't lose confidence. if you ask me -how exactly does one get a freelance job without no experience though? ... Select projects related to your current academic or career interests. Good luck

Buba Akhrakhadze:
I want to master MQL4, which is better: master MQL4 or learn MQL5 too? for productivity 

Even if mql4 support should be finished, a lot of people keep going on mql4.

Most of brokers offer mt4 but not the same with mt5.
In my personal opinion mt5 has failed.

Reason: