How do I prevent someone from clicking to look at my freelance jobs after it has been finished or in progress

I was wondering how to prevent people  from viewing my freelance project  to see the details of the job whether in progress or has finished, but I still want to have access to my files. I have seen people selling my ideas because they got it from the freelance section.Thanks

bighead1971:

I was wondering how to prevent people  from viewing my freelance project  to see the details of the job whether in progress or has finished, but I still want to have access to my files. I have seen people selling my ideas because they got it from the freelance section.Thanks

You cant follow links to finished projects of others i think.You must find the project in the freelance section and match the title,so i theory , if you delete the completion feedback from your wall (which contains the title of the project) you are good.  

Lorentzos Roussos:

You cant follow links to finished projects of others i think.You must find the project in the freelance section and match the title,so i theory , if you delete the completion feedback from your wall (which contains the title of the project) you are good.  

I am not following links to others. I just do not want anyone to see my published projects. they can see the title but they cannot see the details. But I will try what u mentioned

In the capture, the darker color projects you cannot see the details when u click on it but the blue ones u can. I am trying to block people from viewing mine and stealing some of my files I paid for 

Files:
jjjj.PNG  49 kb

Nobody else can see the files that you have paid for.

Keith Watford:
Nobody else can see the files that you have paid for.

but they can still see the whole projects?

bighead1971:

but they can still see the whole projects?

No, they can see the original job description, that's all.
All chats between you and the developer are private.

not the files I have paid for per se, but the files I have provided for the coders. some are paid files. If they can read my projects for the freelancer, they can see my ideas on the project and they can copy it to their benefits. I just want to block people from view my projects
Reason: