MQL5.com Accounts/Products Transfer/Merging

Hello all!

I am looking to acquire a business that lists their products for sale MQL5.com Market, and I would like to understand whether it is possible to merge that business' MQL5.com account into mine, because keeping two separate MQL5.com accounts seems to be against the Terms of Use:

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Is there a way to transfer product ownership between accounts or some other ways to merge MQL5.com accounts?

Whom and how do I contact about it? The Contacts and requests page doesn't provide such an option.

Thank you!

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
One Click Close The script allows users to easily close positions if their profit/loss reaches or exceeds a value specified in pips. Please set slippage value first. Sometimes some positions do not close due to high volatility of the market. Please set larger slippage or restart the script. The free demo version is: ...
Reason: