Crypto Trading

Hi guys anyone have crypto trading ideas?  Share knowledge to others

First of all, you need to understand that profitable trading requires a lot of attentiveness; it isn’t a gamble and nor should it ever be one. 

you should pay close attention to the market forces of demand and supply to be able to know when and how to new trade applies.

Little pigs eat a lot, but big ones get eaten. This is especially true of market profits when trading cryptocurrencies. Wise traders never run in the direction of massive profits; nope, they don’t! Consider investing less of your portfolio in a market that is less liquid. Such high trades require more tolerance, while the stop loss and profit target points will be allocated further from the buying level.

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

Many years ago, I had traded digital currency. At that time, bitcoin was very cheap, but it was sold too early. If I kept it until now, I would have enough money to buy a house. Trading digital currency is similar to foreign exchange, futures and stocks. It mainly depends on your trading strategy. I hope it can help you.
Reason: