How many mt4 terminals can I install with your service of 12 months 153 usd?

HOW MANY MT4 TERMINALS CAN I INSTALL WITH SERVICE OF 3RAM 15 USD?

AND CAN I INCREASE MY RAM IF I NEED IT AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST APPROXIMATELY?

THANKS

WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER

Please do not make excessive use of capital letters when posting.It is considered shouting and very rude.

Please edit your post and use normal case letters.

beckerneop: HOW MANY MT4 TERMINALS CAN I INSTALL WITH SERVICE OF 3RAM 15 USD?=
  1. Don't shout at us - that is RUDE.
  2. MT4: Maximum number of terminals is 32 per machine. For more you have to use virtual machines.
              Ability to run more than 32 terminals through certain options - MQL5 programming forum 2019.06.28
    MT5: Max 18.
              How many MT5 terminals can i run? - General - MQL5 programming forum 20.08.13

How to open two MT4 with the same broker at the same time? - MT4 - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.03 I Ran Two Instances of Metatrader And It Worked Fine - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.24

beckerneop:

HOW MANY MT4 TERMINALS CAN I INSTALL WITH SERVICE OF 3RAM 15 USD?

AND CAN I INCREASE MY RAM IF I NEED IT AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST APPROXIMATELY?

THANKS

WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER

Each MQL5 VPS is for one trading account only.

You can't change or increase the available RAM or Hard Disk.

William Roeder:
  1. Don't shout at us - that is RUDE.
  2. MT4: Maximum number of terminals is 32 per machine. For more you have to use virtual machines.
              Ability to run more than 32 terminals through certain options - MQL5 programming forum 2019.06.28
    MT5: Max 18.
              How many MT5 terminals can i run? - General - MQL5 programming forum 20.08.13

How to open two MT4 with the same broker at the same time? - MT4 - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.03 I Ran Two Instances of Metatrader And It Worked Fine - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.24

1. I'm sorry for that William Roeder, I didn't know, I'll keep it in mind for the next time.

2. Thanks for your help

Eleni Anna Branou:

Each MQL5 VPS is for one trading account only.

You can't change or increase the available RAM or Hard Disk.

1.Thanks Anna

See if I understood you, only one live and I can install in the VPS another 5 mt4 terminals demos of different 5 brokers

beckerneop:

1.Thanks Anna

See if I understood you, only one live and I can install in the VPS another 5 mt4 terminals demos of different 5 brokers

No, one trading account per MQL5 VPS only.

Reason: