problem with registering virtual server

I am facing quite problem with registering the virtual server, when i click right click this option is not available for me as registering as virtual server, now i bought the service already from mql5, I don't know what to do and its really messy, please help me with either complete the process with registering it as virtual service since i bought the service for one year, or at least cancel it refund the money and use different service provider, i am using fpmarket as broker.

Ali Sarhan:

I am facing quite problem with registering the virtual server, when i click right click this option is not available for me as registering as virtual server, now i bought the service already from mql5, I don't know what to do and its really messy, please help me with either complete the process with registering it as virtual service since i bought the service for one year, or at least cancel it refund the money and use different service provider, i am using fpmarket as broker.

Where did you bought your MQL5 VPS?

Login into your MQL5 account with your alisarhan login and NOT YOUR EMAIL and you will see your MQL5 VPS subscription.

Reason: