Indicators: Stoch RSI MT5

Stoch RSI MT5:

The Stochastic RSI indicator (Stoch RSI) is essentially an indicator of an indicator. It is used in technical analysis to provide a stochastic calculation to the RSI indicator. This means that it is a measure of RSI relative to its own high/low range over a user defined period of time. The Stochastic RSI is an oscillator that calculates a value between 0 and 1 which is then plotted as a line. This indicator is primarily used for identifying overbought and oversold conditions.

Author: Hossein Nouri

I've downloaded your Stochastic RSI for an EA I'm writing but if I make reference to the indicator using icustom and run a visual backtest, the indicator keeps on populating itself after every bar calculation. How can I prevent this from happening?

ShaunBo:
I've downloaded your Stochastic RSI for an EA I'm writing but if I make reference to the indicator using icustom and run a visual backtest, the indicator keeps on populating itself after every bar calculation. How can I prevent this from happening?

There must be some issue on your coding, share your source code so I can check that out.

Regards,

Hossein

Ty for sharing this content, it's to much usefull!

Hello, 

Thanks for the amazing indicator. I am new in coding and i have question 

how i can receive the values for the previse candle and not the current one in my main EA code?

Thanks 

Hossein Nouri #:

There must be some issue on your coding, share your source code so I can check that out.

Regards,

Hossein

Same here can you check? 

Automated-Trading:

Stoch RSI MT5:

Author: Hossein Nouri

Hi, where can I download it?

Milko Vivaldi #:
Hi, where can I download it?

The code link is on the left corner of the first post.

I don't know what to do, for awhile now my MT5 account ever since I opened it has been displaying authorization fail. What can I do to avert this issue please need help

Kanayo28 Chrysogonus #:
I don't know what to do, for awhile now my MT5 account ever since I opened it has been displaying authorization fail. What can I do to avert this issue please need help

You have the wrong account credentials, double check your trading account number, master password and broker/server.

hi i used you're Stoch rsi indicator and received an error when I changed periods of the stochastics and rsi value.

" array out of range in 'Stoch RSI.mq5' (162,29)"
I would very much appreciate if you could help me with this problem.