EX Testing Strategy - Empty Results

I have this weird problem and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I created my own EA and ran a test on it. I have an initial deposit of 100000 (1:100) running over the past month with the optimization disbaled. When the test finished, the Results tab is mostly empty, including the initial deposit as 0. When I print my account balance on every tick, the log output shows that I made a small profit. Why is the results tab empty? Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Attached are the screenshots of the testing strategy:

Files:

hufflepuff:

I have this weird problem and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I created my own EA and ran a test on it. I have an initial deposit of 100000 (1:100) running over the past month with the optimization disbaled. When the test finished, the Results tab is mostly empty, including the initial deposit as 0. When I print my account balance on every tick, the log output shows that I made a small profit. Why is the results tab empty? Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Attached are the screenshots of the testing strategy:

Figure it out. There was an error in my code, that caused the simulation to crash and therefore no results were shown.
Reason: