Purchased product on website, instead of MT4.

I purchased a product on the website, received an email confirming purchase and instructions  how to download to my MT4. On my public  MT4 there is a button to download (which I did not do), on my VPS, I sign in and there is no download button to click for a purchased product. Help please

ARKTOS AUROCH:
I purchased a product on the website, received an email confirming purchase and instructions  how to download to my MT4. On my public  MT4 there is a button to download (which I did not do), on my VPS, I sign in and there is no download button to click for a purchased product. Help please

Login into your MQL5 account in the MT4 terminal with your artkosauroch login and NOT your email and you will see your purchase in the Market tab to install it.

If you are about externet VPS (if it is not about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5) so do the following:

• Fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is artkosauroch; do not use your email for login).
  • Use the latest build of Metatrader.
  • Your password (forum password which is used for Community tab should be less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).
  • Make sure that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC or VPS (I am having version 11).

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

On my MT4 it shows me being signed in: Balance: 0.00 USD. When I click on the balance it takes me to the web site and it shows: Balance: 0.00 USD (locked: 148.00). Suggestions?

ARKTOS AUROCH:

On my MT4 it shows me being signed in: Balance: 0.00 USD. When I click on the balance it takes me to the web site and it shows: Balance: 0.00 USD (locked: 148.00). Suggestions?

You don't have to click the Balance, you click the Market tab, down in the Terminal window, then the Purchased option on the left and then the blue Install button of your purchase on the far right.

All that only if you are loggged into your MQL5 account in the MT4 terminal with your artkosauroch login and NOT your email.

Reason: