Problem : Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.

Hi Fellow MQL5 Member!

I am creating a signal in my seller account. However, when I want to connect the MT4, it keeps showing the 'Authorization failed. Please check trading account data'. 

I have checked and re-checked all the username and password. Everything is in order, but I still cannot connect it. 

Please kindly helppp :(

Thanks!

Which login do you mean: account with your broker or the website here (with: "tobyaja")?

Anandha Adha Rulansyah:

Hi Fellow MQL5 Member!

I am creating a signal in my seller account. However, when I want to connect the MT4, it keeps showing the 'Authorization failed. Please check trading account data'. 

I have checked and re-checked all the username and password. Everything is in order, but I still cannot connect it. 

Please kindly helppp :(

Thanks!

Check your investor password, make sure is the correct one.

Hello, I am creating a signal in my seller account. When I press save button, it keeps showing the 'Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.' I checked everything and everything is correct, I also connected mql5 with my broker server. Also I did it before and it worked, now nothing works. Please help.

Iam also facing the same issue.

Uma Venkata Sai Pratap Kesaboina #:
Iam also facing the same issue.

You have the wrong credentials, double check your account number, investor password and broker/server.

For me it was a server issue. I was using icmarket_demo06 while mt5 supports icmarket_demo02 so i contacted the ic market support and made it change it manually and then the issue was resolved.
Reason: