position status - page 2

Mohammadreza Rahimi:
How can customize this structure? 
I'm using a phone with no js. Bear with me on this piece of code. struct CustomRequest:public MqlTradeRequest{ }; This will not help if you need to access the counter after trade request, since it's used only once during ordersend. You can try doing this using MqlTradeResult, since it has information such as deal ticket, which you can use to select the position. struct CustomResult: public MqlTradeResult { int counter1, counter2; }; Then use this in your Ordersend,in stead of using MqlTradeResult.

Anonymous3 Geek:
I'm using a phone with no js. Bear with me on this piece of code. struct CustomRequest:public MqlTradeRequest{ }; This will not help if you need to access the counter after trade request, since it's used only once during ordersend. You can try doing this using MqlTradeResult, since it has information such as deal ticket, which you can use to select the position. struct CustomResult: public MqlTradeResult { int counter1, counter2; }; Then use this in your Ordersend,in stead of using MqlTradeResult.
Can we pass the structure we defined to the ordersend function instead of the mqltraderequest or mqltraderesult structure?
Reason: