Indicator buffer not being read ? help please , where the mistake is .

Hi ,  I am trying to create a crossver alert sytem with the infamous  megafx indicator.I know it repaints like crazy . It should be a simple process of reading the  id1 and id 2 candle values right? But It does not work . It only gives the bearish alerts when the line crosses below 0 but not the bullish when the line crosses above 0. I am using the modified version of th megafx indicator. YOu can read the buffer values correctly in the mt4 data window , so it should have been working correctly . But it does not only gives bearish alerts . What /where am I doing something wrong ? Thank you all .

my lines

<Decompiled code deleted

deral5:

Do not post decompiled code again or you could be banned.

Keith Watford:

Do not post decompiled code again or you could be banned.

sorry . I didnot know that. I got it from a forum. Thnk you for letting me know.

deral5 I got it from a forum.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

Reason: